Animal star Ranbir Kapoor reveals one rule he followed during filming to avoid getting beaten up by Alia Bhatt

No matter how big Animal you are, you have to surrender in front of their better halfs and loved ones, and this is exactly what Ranbir Kapoor did during the shooting for Animal. Ranbir Kapoor got candid at the trailer launch of his most-awaited film Animal where he revealed an interesting anecdote while shooting for Sandeep Reddy Vanga's Animal, the Kapoor boy said that he followed this one rule from saving himself to not get beaten by his wife Alia Bhatt. In an interaction with the media at the trailer launch of Animal, Ranbir mentioned that he doesn't take his characters home because he feels it's unfair for his loved ones.

BollywoodLife is now on WhatsApp. Click here to join for the latest Entertainment

Calling himself a detached person, Ranbir said," "I am a detached person. I never take my character home. It's not fair for my loved ones. Agar main agar jaake aise act karta toh meri biwi mujhe maarti." (If I acted and stayed with my character at home, my wife would have beaten me up.)"

Ranbir even added that how his daughter Raha was born during the shoot of Animal and after shooting the film and going back home to her was a surreal feeling for her. "I was doing this film, and my daughter Raha was born. I would shoot and then go home and see her; it was surreal."

Alia Bhatt is raving about Ranbir Kapoor's Animal, and she is indeed the biggest cheerleader for him.

Kareena Kapoor Khan even declared that there is no other Ranbir Kapoor and gave all her elder sisters goals.

Are you all set for Animal, as he is arriving on December 1, 2023. The film also features Bobby Deol and boy his appearance left the audience mindblown.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/ra0A6h9
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post